New Bejtlich.net Layout

I used the latest version of the "andreas01" design by Andreas Viklund to design Bejtlich.net. I used an older version of this CSS design for TaoSecurity.com, so I will probably upgrade when I have time.

I have to say I had no real trouble using CSS, unlike Mr. Dvorak. Needless to say my two sites are much simpler than his, and I would dare say far less gaudy!

Thanks to Royce for mentioning the HTML Validator Extension -- I plan to use it to fix warnings and any errors.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dvorak's site has more ads than content. That's just plain disgusting. I wonder how zdnet and pcmag and other places feel about their sites and the effect they have on readers. Perhaps they show they to monkeys before putting them online. I don't know any human that would prefer that page vomit they call ads.

Wow. I just ranted. Sorry.

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics