Thanks to the Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) Los Angeles chapter, TaoSecurity is pleased to present an exclusive two-day class: Network Security Operations: LA Edition. NSO:LA will be held 6-7 September 2006, in Glendale, CA. Topics for this hands-on, technical class include:
- Network Security Monitoring: Case studies, theory, network access options, statistical data, session data, full content data, and hybrid data
- Network Incident Response: Theory, preparation for network IR, detecting and
investigating intrusions, and first response
- Network Forensics: Case studies, theory,collecting/preserving/analyzing/presenting network traffic as evidence
Students that bring a laptop running the free VMware Server product will receive a custom-built virtual machine to run hands-on labs.
- By Monday 21 August: Non-ISSA member: $1395; ISSA member: $1255 (10% off)
- After Monday 21 August: Non-ISSA member: $1595; ISSA member: $1435 (10% off)
To register for the class, complete this form (.pdf) and return it to TaoSecurity by emailing training [at] taosecurity [dot] com or faxing it to 703.637.1249. Acceptable payment methods include corporate check, PayPal, or requesting an electronic invoice payable via credit card and processed by PayPal.