Bejtlich Teaching at USENIX LISA in December 2006

USENIX posted the training schedule for its LISA 2006 conference. I will be teaching days one and two of TCP/IP Weapons School. I will also teach Network Security Monitoring with Open Source Tools.

I am currently working with USENIX to determine if I might be able to present days 3 and 4 of TCP/IP Weapons School outside the LISA schedule on 9 and 10 December, following the end of LISA.

Days 1 and 2 cover layers 1-3 of the TCP/IP stack. Day 3 will address layer 4, and day 4 will discuss layers 5-7. These last two days will be open to the public, assuming I can secure a location for the class. It would make the most sense to have attended days 1 and 2 prior to attending days 3 and 4. If you want to start learning how to interpret network attack traffic at layer 4, you're welcome to attend.

If you are interested in attending these bonus TCP/IP Weapons School classes, please email training [at] taosecurity [dot] com. I will keep you informed as this class develops. I have not determined a cost yet. Thank you.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics