Review of Sarbanes-Oxley IT Compliance Using COBIT and Open Source Tools Posted

Amazon.com just posted my four star review of Sarbanes-Oxley IT Compliance Using COBIT and Open Source Tools. From the review:

I read Sarbanes-Oxley IT Compliance Using COBIT and Open Source Tools (SOICUCAOST) to learn more about compliance issues. I am a security engineer who thankfully has not had to suffer through a SOX audit. I am glad I read SOICUCAOST, however. The book is clear, well-written, and makes innovative use of a live CD. While the book is not the answer to SOX compliance (no book is), small-to-medium-sized businesses will find SOICUCAOST a valuable guide.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics