Review of Combating Spyware in the Enterprise Posted

Amazon.com just posted my three star review of Combating Spyware in the Enterprise. From the review:

I hoped Combating Spyware in the Enterprise (CSITE) would follow in the footsteps of recent Syngress books on related topics, like Phishing Exposed (me: 5 stars), Software Piracy Exposed (me: 4 stars), Securing IM and P2P Applications for the Enterprise (me:4 stars), Inside the Spam Cartel (me: 5 stars), and Insider Threat (4 stars). Each of those books takes a good look at a slice of the modern security landscape, some delivering outstanding material. Unfortunately, CSITE doesn't fit in this group.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics