Bejtlich Teaching NSM at USENIX 2006 in Boston

If you'd like to see me teach material related to my first book, please register for USENIX 2006 (the Annual Technical Conference). I'll be presenting Network Security Monitoring with Open Source Tools all day on Friday, 2 June 2006 in Boston, MA.

I'll probably fly in the previous day, then attend Gerald Carter's half-day presentation Ethereal and the Art of Debugging Networks. I may stay for Dan Geer's class on Saturday -- Measuring Security.

Seats are filling for my only public Network Security Operations class in Fairfax, VA, 13-16 June 2006. Contact me via email (richard at taosecurity dot com) before 1 April to get the best rate!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Any chance you'll be presenting this class at the Usenix Security conference July 31–August 4 in Vancouver?
I hope to present something at USENIX in Vancouver, but I don't know what that will be yet, or if they will accept me.
Anonymous said…
Will you ever prsent these talks in Australia ?
Hi Alex,

If a mainstream conference accepted me to speak for three or four days, I could justify the trip to Australia. If a private company hired me to teach, I could either open seats in that class to the public or offer a public class after the private one. Right now I don't see that happening, unless you know a private group that might want me to teach in Australia? Thank you.

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics