Review of The Visible Ops Handbook Posted

Yes, you are reading that title correctly. After about ten weeks of no reading and reviewing, I have finally finished and reviewed a new book. It's The Visible Ops Handbook, and I gave it four stars. Amazon.com just posted my review:

"I read The Visible Ops Handbook because a friend told me his company was considering integrating the booklet's ideas into their product line. I had not heard much about the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), but I was familiar with the problems caused by poor administration. I perform network incident response (IR), so I am often asked to solve problems in three days that clients have been confronting for three months or years. After reading Visible Ops, I will recommend it to every IR client who asks me to remediate intrusions."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics