Network Security Operations Class Discount for ISSA-NoVA Members

Are you a member of ISSA-NoVA? Would you like to attend my public Network Security Operations class next month, at Nortel PEC in Fairfax, VA from Tuesday 27 September through Friday 30 September? If so, I'm offering a one-time discount for you.

ISSA-NoVA members who sign up and pay for the class no later than Friday 16 September can attend the class for $1995 -- a $1000 discount. Contact me at richard at taosecurity dot com if you're interested, and visit my training page for more details on this 4-day, hands-on, technical class.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You would pick the week I am taking my wife to Atlantic City for her Birthday!

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics