Review of Running IPv6 Posted

Amazon.com just posted my five-star review of Running IPv6 by Iljitsch van Beijnum. It is so much easier to write reviews for great books! From the review:

"When I read and reviewed O'Reilly's IPv6 Network Administration by Niall Richard Murphy and David Malone, I called their book "a must-have book for all network administrators." Upon seeing Apress' Running IPv6 by Iljitsch van Beijnum, I wondered if I would waste my time reading and reviewing another book on IPv6. Now I'm glad I digested Running IPv6 -- it's my first must-read book of 2006. The books are complementary, so I recommend them both."

What a great book.

Comments

Anonymous said…
"Ch 9 scared me with use of the multicast ping for host discovery"

You may want to take a look at Van Hauser's attacking IPv6 talk available from here;

ftp://dewy.fem.tu-ilmenau.de/2005-12-29_-_22c3_-_Saal4_Attacking_the_IPv6_Protocol_Suite/
Gaurav Gulati said…
cool topic.... find much information at http://ipv6-tips.blogspot.com/
Gaurav Gulati said…
Interesting Vista facts at http://more-vista.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics