Bejtlich at AusCERT and Secure Agility/Sydney

I'm pleased to announce I will be speaking and training in Australia in May 2007. First, I will attend the AusCERT Asia Pacific Information Technology Security Conference in Gold Coast, Australia. According to the schedule I'll be discussing the Self-Defeating Network at 1420 on Wednesday 23 May 2007. The following day I'll present half-day tutorials on Network Incident Response and Network Forensics. Registration is open now. The day after my AusCERT tutorials I will be joining friends at Secure Agility to teach Network Security Monitoring in Sydney, Australia on Friday 25 May 2007. If you'd like to attend this class please review the class page and return the registration form to me before the class fills. Thanks to Christian Heinrich for coordinating my visit to Sydney. Secure Agility will be handling collecting class fees, and I'll post more information when that aspect of the event is finalized. Thank you.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Richard,

I am from Vienna, Austria, and it would be great if there would be a class (TWS,NSO or NSM)in Austria or perhaps in Germany. Is there anything planed?
Are you interested in?

Timo
Timo,

I have no plans for public classes in Europe at this time.
Anonymous said…
I have received the latest Security Solutions Magazine today (3 May).

The Ad for your course is featured on p102.

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics