Bejtlich Teaching at Forensec Canada 2007

I just wrapped up teaching at GFIRST and the number of events left on my TaoSecurity training page are dwindling. My last scheduled event open to the general public will take place at Forensec Canada 2007 in Regina, SK on 15-16 September 2007. This is a great opportunity to attend some excellent forensics training, since the conference (17-18 September) follows my class, and MANDIANT's Incident Response Management class wraps up the event on 19-20 September. Each class only holds 12 students.

I am teaching TCP/IP Weapons School, covering layers 2-7 in two days. This is the same class as the one I am teaching at Black Hat USA 2007 in Las Vegas. One of my two Black Hat training sessions is already full and the second is close (since it is colored in yellow on the registration page).

Those of you who attended TCP/IP Weapons School layers 2-3 in Santa Clara last week may want to join me at USENIX Security 2007 in Boston on 6-7 August. I will be teaching layers 4-7 there in-depth for two days. That is the last time I will teach that course.

I am only teaching Network Security Operations twice more -- in Cincinnati and Chicago in August. Please see my TaoSecurity training page for details. Both of those classes are filling too.

Update: I'm afraid I won't be able to present this class.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics