Two New Pre-Reviews

Thank you to the publishers who sent two new books in the last few weeks. First is Phishing Exposed, by Lance James, published by Syngress. This looks like a great book. I loved Inside the Spam Cartel, so I have high hopes for this new book. The book appears to have plenty of technical details.

Next is Running IPv6 by Iljitsch van Beijnum, published by Apress. I liked his book BGP. I already read and reviewed IPv6 Network Administration from O'Reilly, which appears similar to this new book. I'll let you know how the two books differ after I read the latest title.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics