Bejtlich Teaching Next Week at USENIX LISA

Next week I will present three full-day tutorials at USENIX LISA 2005 in San Diego, CA, from 6-8 December 2005. I will teach network security monitoring, incident response, and forensics. I hope to attend a tutorial on Monday afternoon and several presentations on Friday as well. I'll be wearing TaoSecurity clothing, so please stop by to chat if you're nearby! I believe Addison-Wesley will also sponsor a book-signing, but I do not know when that will be.

Update: I just learned the book signing will take place in the Golden Ballroom from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m., Wednesday, 7 December.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This will be my first time attending a USENIX conference. I have heard of the various USENIX conferences in the past, but I never really considered attending any. Since I have been working some in Network Security, I have wanted to attend one of your classes. I was not able to attend any earlier offerings, but finally another chance has arrived! I am really looking forward to attending the conference and the various classes and sessions available. I hope to have a great time and meet a lot of people.

G'Day,

Roger
Anonymous said…
Hi Richard,

Would you be interested in going out to dinner with fellow techies one night?

- Ryan
Ryan,

That would be great.

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics