Real Digital Forensics and Shirts

This week I received a batch of TaoSecurity T-shirts for my Network Security Operations class. The back of the T-shirt is pictured at left. The front of the T-shirt shows the TaoSecurity logo.


I also received my copy of our new book Real Digital Forensics, also pictured at right. You can visit the pubisher Addison-Wesley to review the table of contents, the preface, and also download the first chapter. It's a review of Windows live response.

I think you will really enjoy this book. I wrote with Keith Jones and Curtis Rose from Red Cliff Consulting. The project was two, almost three years in the making. In the book we look at intrusions from the perspective of the file system, memory, and network activity. (Guess who handled the network side?) :) All of the evidence we analyze is included on a DVD shipped with the book.
You can get a better look at the cover in the photo at left. In addition to TaoSecurity T-shirts for my class students, I'm making TaoSecurity polo shirts. I wear these consulting. Several people have asked if I will sell the T-shirts and polo shirts. I'm not promising anything, but if you're interested please post a comment. Incidentally I'm not using Cafe Press; I found a good local dealer who has been providing excellent quality shirts.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You should offer a polo + tshirt + book package deal. Infact I was sort of hoping you were already...
Anonymous said…
sign me up - I'd purchase the package. Congratulations the book(s).
Anonymous said…
Congrats on the book! I will have to be sure to get a copy right away. If I learn half as much on this one as I did your first, it will be time well spent.
Anonymous said…
Please make these shirts available to the public!
Anonymous said…
I too would be interested in a polo, and both the new books, and a Richard Bejtlich bobble head... OK maybe not a bobble head. Seriously, I am rediculously excited about "Extrusion Detection : Security Monitoring for Internal Intrusions"!
John Ward said…
Yeah, offering the polos would be cool... Id pay for one.
Anonymous said…
Please don't forget your European fans who also fancy your new book wrapped in a cool black Taosecurity polo shirt! :-)
Anonymous said…
Go for it Richard! I am looking forward to the package!!
Anonymous said…
Pleeease give the Polo + Book Package a try!
Anonymous said…
Yes, I would like a polo and the book!
Anonymous said…
I already have the new book on order, but I wouldn't mine reading it in my TaoSecurity shirt!

The book 2-3 years in the making?? I'm sure the time was well spent - looking forward to the book!
Sean C
Anonymous said…
I hope bookpool will ship my book now...
Anonymous said…
Please, please sell the t-shirts! I want to buy one for one of my security engineers.
Anonymous said…
I would buy a book + shirt combo.
Anonymous said…
Do a combo and offer them separately so I can get the book and the shirt in 2 colors. :)
Anonymous said…
Agree with the others, I'd buy a shirt + book combo in a second!
Anonymous said…
Looking good! I have to agree with the others, time to open a t-shirt store online. It would get you good advertising all over the world - I'd buy one :)
Andre M. DiMino said…
Congrats Richard !!

I would most definitely go for the package as well !
Erik Vincent said…
Congrats for your new book.
Count me in also for a Book + t-shirt.

Erik.
Anonymous said…
Been waiting for this book for awhile now, glad to see it out!

Would love to purchase a shirt too.
Anonymous said…
I loved your first book and have been waiting for this one for a long time now. I bought it last night and honestly I don't care about the shirts.

Adam
Anonymous said…
Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... for the Book! I just can't wait to get the book!

I would like to purchase the book, the t-shirt and the polo shirt as well. Where can I get all 3 at once for a 1 time pay!

Thanks and Keep up the Great Work!

Roger
Anonymous said…
I got mine today too
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I'm not selling anything. You can get the T-shirt by attending one of my classes though.
Hello,

If we move to the UK I plan to teach in Germany in 2008.

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics