Note on RSS and Atom Feeds

Several times per month I get emails saying I've made a change to this blog's RSS or Atom feeds. I assure you I will post a message here notifying you of any changes I make. Throughout the history of this blog I have made zero changes to these feeds. Any changes you see are the result of tinkering by Feedburner (for RSS) and/or Blogger/Blogspot (for Atom). In many cases there is nothing I can do about any problems you encounter. I suggest notifying Feedburner or Blogger/Blogspot when something happens you don't like. Thank you.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Rich:

What you can do is bail on these outfits that are doing a lousy job syndicating your content, if and when you become aware that their service is falling below a standard.

Sure, you may not be able to fix anything yourself, but reports abt the feeds not working aren't just useless clutter in your mailbox -- they are potential customers telling you that try as they might, they cannot receive your information. That might be something you'd want to track.

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics