- Information Security Incident Handler (1145304); serious skills required
- Information Security Incident Analyst (1147842); intermediate skills required
- Information Security Event Analyst (1147849); extreme willingness to learn required
- Security Assurance Team Senior Analyst (1147811); intermediate skills required
- Security Assurance Team Analyst (1147853); extreme willingness to learn required
- Information Security Infrastructure Engineer (1147859); serious Unix and open source system and database administration skills required
Roles 1-3 involve incident detection and response. Roles 4-5 involve threat analysis, Red-Blue teaming, and internal consulting. Role 6 supports team systems. All roles have a bias towards hiring into our beautiful Advanced Manufacturing and Software Technology System in Michigan. I already have five guys working there and expect to have at least a dozen more on our team working there by the end of the year. In some cases I have multiple jobs available. Some of these candidates will report directly to me, while others will report to my senior team leaders.
If you hope to be referred by a GE employee, be sure to have that employee follow the Company referral policy. Do not apply on your own.
If interested in joining GE-CIRT, search for the indicated job numbers at ge.com/careers. I will not answer questions until potential applicants apply to the jobs, and then I will only do so through work channels. Thank you.
In addition to the roles listed above, other security teams in GE are hiring incident analysts with the job numbers listed below.
Also, GE Research is hiring for the following positions:
- 1149708: Next Generation IT Security Program Manager
- 1149697: Infrastructure Security Leader
- 1149699: Infrastructure Security Architect
- 1149705: Information Security Incident Response Leader
- 1125694: Cyber Security Researcher