Lt Gen Michael Hayden to be Deputy Director of National Intelligence

I listened to President Bush announce that he's selected Ambassador to Iraq John Negroponte as the new Director of National Intelligence. No one seems to be publishing the story that current head of the National Security Agency, Michael Hayden, will be Ambassador Negroponte's deputy. I think General Hayden is an excellent choice. He could have been the Director, rather than the deputy. I worked as a lieutenant at Air Intelligence Agency when General Hayden was the AIA commander. I think everyone who ever met him was impressed by his intelligence, good nature, and command of information operations concepts. I have a lot of confidence in General Hayden's selection.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I remember hearing it on some news channel, briefly though. The NSA is awesome.

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics