While researching for my new book The Tao of Network Security Monitoring, I wanted to read articles published in scholarly journals and other academic forums. I found the CiteSeer Scientific Literature Digital Library to be extremely valuable. You can query by keywords or browse collections like Intrusion Detection by date. When you come across a paper with lots of citations, like Intrusion Detection: A Bibliography, they are usually linked. The University of California at Davis offers a Computer Security Archives Project where older but useful papers are kept. I found Todd Heberlein's site archives all of his papers, including those on network security monitoring. Honeypots.net, not part of the Honeynet Project, contains lots of references. Citeseer event mentions a paper I wrote.

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics