Information Security Position in GE Aviation

My colleagues in GE Aviation are looking for a candidate for a client computing architect. The focus will be Microsoft Windows platforms. According to the hiring manager, the following are desired:

  • 50% leadership / 50% technical mix

  • Strong leadership, program management, and influence skills

  • Strong communication skills; the candidate will work with business and Corporate teams

  • Security and technical skills, such as a strong command of Windows features and defenses


If interested, search for job 1055733 at ge.com/careers or go to the job site to get to the search function a little faster. Please do not contact me directly. Thank you.

Comments

Digital Sniper said…
Thanks for this post Richard. I live in Atlanta and I'm currently searching for a new job. I applied this morning.

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics