Bejtlich on Black Hat Briefings Panel

The registration process for my TCP/IP Weapons School 2.0 class at Black Hat USA 2009 continues to be active, with seats almost gone in the weekday version. The weekend version has open seats. If you'd like more details, please see my post Black Hat Class Outline Posted.

I was invited to be a panelist for The Laws of Vulnerabilities Research Version 2.0: Comparing Critical Infrastructure Industries, a description of which is posted at the Black Hat Briefings speaker list. Because I'm busy during the 10 am panel time on day 1, I won't have to make the decision about which great talk I'll miss at that time! I mean, Billy Hoffman, FX, Rod Beckstrom, Dino Dai Zovi, and Chris Gates all at the same time?


Richard Bejtlich is teaching new classes in Las Vegas in 2009. Late Las Vegas registration ends 22 July.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics