Review of Applied Security Visualization Posted

Amazon.com just posted my five star review of Applied Security Visualization by Raffy Marty. From the review:

Last year I rated Greg Conti's Security Data Visualization as a five star book. I said that five star books 1) change the way I look at a problem, or properly introduce me to thinking about a problem for which I have little or no frame of reference; 2) have few or no technical errors; 3) make the material actionable; 4) include current research and reference outside sources; and 5) are enjoyable reads. Raffy Marty's Applied Security Visualization (ASV) scores well using these measures, and I recommend reading it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics