Review of Hardening Windows Systems Posted

Amazon.com just posted my five star review of Hardening Windows Systems. From the review:

"Roberta Bragg's _Hardening Windows Systems_ (HWS) is exactly the sort of book I expected from McGraw-Hill/Osborne's new 'Hardening' series. The publisher gained fame through its assessment-oriented 'Hacking Exposed' series, and now it advocates preventing intrusions via configuration instead of assessment. (Those familiar with my Network Security Monitoring theories will remember I believe 'prevention eventually fails,' but I still recommend doing everything possible to make the intruder's task difficult!) HWS is a Windows security tour-de-force, and I intend to recommend it often."

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good blog

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics