Review of Inside Cyber Warfare Posted

Amazon.com just posted my three star review of Jeff Carr's Inside Cyber Warfare. From the review:

Jeff Carr is a great digital security intelligence analyst and I've been fortunate to hear him speak several times. We've also separately discussed the issues he covers in Inside Cyber Warfare (ICW). While I find Jeff's insights very interesting and valuable, I think his first book could have been more coherent and therefore more readable. I believe Jeff should write a second edition that is more focused and perhaps more inclusive.

Comments

Kyle Maxwell said…
I enjoyed the review, but I'm curious what you'd consider the best current book on cyberwar. The prior book you reviewed on the topic also received three stars, so what would surpass those two?
Anonymous said…
I would like to know also.
Strategic Warfare in Cyberspace http://www.amazon.com/review/RR0C0U97V748M/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm is a great book, but a little dated.

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics