Review of Windows via C/C++, 5th Ed Posted

Amazon.com just posted my four star review of Windows via C/C++, 5th Ed by Jeffrey M. Richter and Christophe Nasarre. Microsoft Press provided a free review copy. From the review:

I will admit right away that I am probably not the target audience for this book, because I am not a professional Windows programmer. However, I am very interested in learning how Windows works, and Windows via C/C++, 5th Ed (WVCP5E) is one of the books that will help develop that expertise. Had I not also read Windows System Programming, 4th Ed (WSP4E) by Hart, I would have given WVCP5E 5 stars. Both are strong books, but WSP4E received 5 stars in a separate review. Still, I very strongly believe that WVCP5E by Richter and Nasarre is a must-read for anyone who wants to know more about Windows applications.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics