Reminder: Bejtlich Teaching at Black Hat DC 2008 Training

I just wanted to remind interested readers that Black Hat was kind enough to invite me back to teach TCP/IP Weapons School at Black Hat DC 2008 on 18-19 February 2008, at the Westin Washington DC City Center. This is currently my only scheduled training class in 2008. As you can see from the course description I will focus on OSI model layers 2-5 and add material on network security operations, like monitoring, incident response, and forensics. The cost for this single two-day class is now $2200 until 8 February (three weeks from now), when online registration closes and the price increases to $2400. Register while seats are still available -- both of my sessions in Las Vegas sold out. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics