TaoSecurity.Blogspot.com on BlogShares.com

Over the weekend I learned about BlogShares.com, a fantasy stock market for Blogs. It was originally created by Seyed Razavi, but he turned over management of the project late last year. I found out that TaoSecurity.Blogspot.com was listed on the BlogShares market, so I registered myself as the owner. I found out Barry Irwin, owner of lair.moira.org, holds 4000 shares of this blog, and I as the Blog owner was given 1000. I found out about Barry's site when researching the nVidia driver issue mentioned earlier.

I haven't figure out Blogshares yet, but there's a growing community around it. For example, there's an unofficial BlogShares Strategy Blog and a BlogShares Webring.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics