Chapter 18 from Tao Online

With the launch of the new SearchSecurityChannel.com site, I can report that chapter 18 of my first book, The Tao of Network Security Monitoring: Beyond Intrusion Detection is now available online. Chapter 18 is "Tactics for Attacking Network Security Monitoring." It outlines technical means attackers may degrade or deny operations to detect and respond to intrusions.

Keep an eye on SearchSecurityChannel.com. I am working with the editor on a plan to contribute regular content for the site.

Comments

Anonymous said…
It's cool that that there are chapters available online, but just buy the book. "The Tao of Network Security Monitoring" is my all-time favorite infosec book. It honestly changed my whole career perspective. I can assure you that even after you've read once it won't just sit there on a shelf. And no... this isn't Richard's Mom.

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics