Review of Cisco Routers for the Desperate Posted

Amazon.com just posted my four star review of Cisco Routers for the Desperate. From the review:

"Cisco Routers for the Desperate (CRFTD) is the book Cisco should package with their routers -- assuming author Michael Lucas makes a few tweaks. I've always been amazed by Michael's uncanny ability to include details that matter to administrators, especially in his earlier books Absolute BSD and Absolute OpenBSD. CRFTD is no exception; the book is chock full of life-saving Cisco tips. I suggest you buy one to keep by your router, just as the author recommends."

Michael's book is the reason I decided to replace telnet with SSH on my router per the earlier blog entry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics