New National Centers of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Education

Related to my previous post, I decided to see what was happening with the National Security Agency's National Centers of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Education (CAEIAE) program. I read that today the NSA and Department of Homeland Security jointly announced severeal new schools had met the criteria to be National Centers of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Education. One of them is my alma mater, the US Air Force Academy. I am glad to see USAFA join this group, since it was embarassing to see the ground-pounders of West Point already in the CAEIAE program! :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
The NSA had a program
Cee Aaa Eee Eye Aaa Eee
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics