Bejtlich Teaching in Abu Dhabi in December

I'm pleased to announce that on December 12-13 at Black Hat Abu Dhabi I will teach a special two-day edition of TCP/IP Weapons School 3.0.

This class is designed for junior and intermediate security analysts. The "sweet spot" for the potential student is someone working in a security operations center (SOC) or computer incident response team (CIRT), or someone trying to establish one of those organizations. The class is very hands-on, and focuses on labs and discussions. There are less than 10 slides at the very beginning of the class, and I build the flow of the class based on what you want to hear.

If you would like details on the class, please see the linked site. You may also find my announcement for my Black Hat sessions on 30-31 July and 1-2 August to be helpful too. I'm looking forward to seeing you learn the investigative mindset needed to detect and respond to digital intrusions!

Black Hat has four remaining price points and deadlines for registration.

  • "Best" ends 15 August

  • "Early" ends 17 August

  • "Late" ends 12 December

  • Onsite starts at the conference


Seats are filling -- it pays to register early!

On a related note, we're almost one month away from my 8-9 August TCP/IP Weapons School 3.0 in San Francisco at USENIX Security 2011. Seats are filling in that class too!

I'm also still working on the details for a northern VA TCP/IP Weapons School 3.0 class. When I have them ready I will post them. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics