Impressions: Network Warrior, 2nd Ed

Five years ago I reviewed the first edition of Network Warrior by Gary A. Donahue. Thank to O'Reilly I can post my "impressions" of the second edition of this great book. Although I read almost all of it, I am unable to post another review because Amazon.com has my previous review attached to the new edition.

In brief, Network Warrior, 2nd Ed is the book to read if you are a network administrator trying to get to the next level. All of my praise from the previous review apply to the new book. The book is really that good, primarily because it combines very clear explanations with healthy doses of real-world experience. Thanks to Mr Donahue for taking the time to update his book!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics