Mandiant Webinar Wednesday; Help Us Break a Record!

I'm back for the last Mandiant Webinar of the year, titled State of the Hack: It's The End of The Year As We Know It - 2011. And you know what? We feel fine! That's right, join Kris Harms and me Wednesday at 2 pm eastern as we discuss our reactions to noteworthy security stories from 2011.

Register now and help Kris and me beat the attendee count from last month's record-setting Webinar.

If you have questions about and during the Webinar, you can always send them via Twitter to @mandiant and use the hashtag m_soh.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Mr. Bejtlich,

Will you be doing any classes/presentations at ShmooCon 2012?
Hi Anonymous,

No, I will neither attend nor present at ShmooCon. The schedule, location, and ticket situation aren't worth it for me. I did present in 2005 and 2006 however.

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics