Review of Robust Control System Networks Posted

Amazon.com just posted my five star review of Robust Control System Networks by Ralph Langner. From the review:

I am not an industrial control systems expert, but I have plenty of experience with IT security. I read Robust Control System Networks (RCSN) to learn how an ICS expert like Ralph Langner think about security in his arena. I was not disappointed, and you won't be if you keep an open mind and remember IT security folks aren't the target audience. After reading RCSN I have a greater appreciation for the problems affecting the ICS world and how that community should address the fragility of its environment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics