Bejtlich to Speak at SANS Forensics and Incident Response 2010

I am pleased to announce that I will return for the third SANS WhatWorks Summit in Forensics and Incident Response in DC, 8-9 July 2010. Rob Lee sent an email stating I would be on the Advanced Persistent Threat Panel with Chris Glyer and Mike Cloppert, so I'm looking forward to participating. I might also have a solo presentation, but I haven't seen the agenda yet. This IR event is a great precursor to my next SANS WhatWorks Summit in Incident Detection and Log Management in DC, 8-9 December 2010.

Update: Agenda is posted. I will participate in two panels (Network Forensics, APT) and provide one briefing (CIRT-level Response to Advanced Persistent Threat).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics