DojoCon to Stream Talks Live

As I mentioned last month I will be speaking at DojoCon, on Saturday 7 November at Capitol College in Laurel, MD. Organizer Marcus Carey asked me to share the following:

DojoCon will Stream Live all of the talks on the Internet for free as they happen. I believe this is first time a group of speakers of this caliber will be available to the information security community for free.

We are also offering real-life attendees the full conference for $150 for both days and a one-day pass (Either Friday or Saturday) for $85.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Richard - do you know where the stream is? I can not find any data about this on dojocon.org.
Anonymous said…
Richard - the link was published via the twitter feed - http://live.saecur.com/dojocon/

thnaks!

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics