Reminder: Bejtlich Teaching at Techno Security 2008

As a reminder, I'll be back at Techno Security 2008 teaching Network Security Operations (NSO) on Saturday 31 May 2008 at the Myrtle Beach Marriott Resort at Grande Dunes, a great family vacation spot.

This is the only planned offering of NSO in 2008. I'll attend the conference after the one day class. I can accommodate 25 students and each seat costs $995 for the one day class. The great news about registering for NSO is that if you sign up for the class, you get a free ticket to the entire Techno Security 2008 conference. Early registration for Techno ended 31 March 2008, so registration for the conference alone is $1295. Take my class and you get the class plus the conference for $995! In other words, if you still want to attend Techno, take my class and it's cheaper. Sounds crazy, but it's true.

If you'd like to register for my NSO class, please check out the details here and return the registration form (.pdf) to me as quickly as you can. The deadline for registration is Friday 23 May 2008, and seats are first-come-first-serve. Thank you.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
RWeiss said…
Richard, I think this class is great and I just wanted to say that I would reccommend this class to anyone.

I took Richard's NSO class last fall and it was great. An excellent complement to any host forensics, security, and or investigations training that an individual has taken. What Richard offers is a crucial tool in the incident response process.

OK, this is a for real post.Thanks RIchard good stuff.
Anonymous said…
This post has been removed by the blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics