Bejtlich Amazon Book Review RSS Feed

This is a brief note to let you know that Amazon.com is now publishing an RSS feed of my book reviews. I'm not sure exactly how new this is, but I've been looking for it.

I have a stack of books about exploit development and security tools that I hope to review as a group before the end of the year. I'm currently at 52 books reviewed for the year, and adding those 7 would make 59. I have several books on miscellaneous topics waiting as well, so we might see 60 reviews or more by year's end.

Now it would be cool to see Amazon.com publish RSS feeds for reviews of specific books, so I could keep track of customer feedback on titles of interest.

Update: It looks like you can also subscribe to lists like my Wish List, which is cool.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics