Bejtlich in Australia in May 2007

I mentioned earlier that I was invited to speak at the AusCERT Asia Pacific Information Technology Security Conference in Gold Coast, Australia. The conference takes place Sunday 20 May - Friday 25 May 2007.

I accepted the invitation, and I will probably deliver a short presentation and a longer (half-day or day-long) tutorial. After AusCERT, I plan to teach one or two-day classes in Brisbane and/or Sydney. I will probably teach condensed versions of my training classes Network Security Operations and TCP/IP Weapons School.

As I develop the plans for all of these classes I will post details here and at TaoSecurity.com. If you would like me to keep you informed via email please write me: training [at] taosecurity [dot] com. Thank you.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Melbourne too! I just moved here from the US, and was wondering if I could ever take one of your classes... and now you're going to teach here! You've gotta consider Melbourne!

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics