I looked at the Best Book Buys Top 100 List this evening and saw these results:
I don't understand these book rankings, which are listed "as of 28-Oct-2005". Here are the top 5 books:
- Wild at Heart: Discovering the Secret of a Man's Soul by John Eldredge
- The Complete Calvin and Hobbes by Bill Watterson
- Financial Accounting by Robert Libby
- The Game: Undercover In The Secret Society Of Pick-up Artists by Neil Strauss
- The World Is Flat: A Brief History Of The Twenty-first Century by Thomas L. Friedman
I could not imagine a more ecclectic groups of books! I guess having my three books in the rankings is better than not seeing them there. Incidentally, the list includes two other books to which I contributed; number 11 is Incident Response & Computer Forensics, 2nd Ed by Chris Prosise, Kevin Mandia, and number 18 is Hacking Exposed: Network Security Secrets and Solutions, 4th Ed by Stuart McClure, Joel Scambray, and George Kurtz.
I have ideas for another book which I plan to reveal soon. If anyone has feedback on any of my books or ideas for future work, please feel free to leave a comment or send me email. Thank you.