Extrusion Detection Shipping at Barnes and Noble

I got two boxes of Extrusion Detection copies from my publisher today. Looking at BestBookBuys.com, I see Barnes and Noble lists the book as "Usually ships within 24 hours." I would give B&N a try, or order directly from the publisher, if you really want a copy of the book quickly.

Alternatively, you might be able to win a copy in the monthly raffle held at my local ISSA NoVA chapter meeting. Last time I provided a copy of Real Digital Forensics and a Network Security Operations T-shirt. Tuesday (tomorrow) is the last day to RSVP for the Thursday meeting. Steve Crocker will talk about securing DNS at the Oracle building in Reston.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics