Pre-Review: Apple I Replica Creation

We move from a purely managerial topic in my last blog entry to an exceedingly technical one. Apple I Replica Creation: Back to the Garage by Tom Owad is as unique a technical book as you'll ever see. The book shows the reader how to assemble an Apple 1 replica using a kit from Briel Computers. Author Tom Owad explains soldering, digital logic, and programming in assembly and BASIC. Appendices also cover hacking a Macintosh SE and elementary electrical engineering. If you really want to get close to bare metal with computers, you'll probably love this book. I unfortunately don't have the time to follow this book's guidance, so I don't plan to read it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics