I Told Oprah and Dr Phil to Watch Out...

My Amazon.com book rank has been all over the map -- as high as 2.2 million and as low as 1,011. BestBookBuys.com lists my book at #85 in their Top 100 Sellers. I think this means I am kicking some Oprah and Dr. Phil butt like I promised. Bill Clinton's book is safe at #11... for now. :) Bookpool is now the most trustworthy online vendor selling the book at a steep discount. You can get the book for $27.25 plus shipping. Amazon.com shows no sign of discounting their price, although my publisher has VP-level people working to fix Amazon's pricing errors for all sorts of books. Apparently Amazon is putting more effort and personnel into their other (non-book-selling) stores, which make higher margins.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Probably they do so for the greater benefit

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics