Review of BSD Hacks Posted

Amazon.com just posted my five star review of BSD Hacks. This is a great book and a must-buy for all BSD users. From the review:

"BSD Hacks is the book I hoped to read. I've been using FreeBSD in production and test environments for about four years (since 4.1 REL), and I've played with OpenBSD and NetBSD for about a year each. I was looking for a book that would explore the nooks and crannies of BSD without covering the introductory issues often found elsewhere. By hack 10 I had already learned enough to justify purchasing BSD Hacks. Unless you're a member of the core team, you'll find enough tricks and tips to make BSD Hacks a welcome addition to your system administration library."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics