Kung Fu Coming to DVD

I'm in the last month of writing The Tao of Network Security Monitoring, so I haven't had much time to fool around with FreeBSD or other items of technical or security interest. However, I'm still happy. The New England Patriots won Superbowl XXXVIII, considered by some to be the best ever.

Now, after perusing Amazon.com, I just learned that on 16 March 2004, the entire First Season of the classic 1970s TV series Kung Fu will be released on DVD by Warner Home Video. I expect the second and third seasons to appear later this year. The Kung Fu TV series is the reason I first started studying martial arts seriously in 1994.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics