Review of Understanding Open Source Software Development Posted

Amazon.com just posted my four star review of Understanding Open Source Software Development, a new addition to my Listmania List on Management and Policy. From the review:

"UOSSD is the perfect introduction to OSS for those outside the community. The book takes a fairly balanced look at the people and processes which define the open source movement. Although some aspects of the book have grown stale over the last three years, I still recommend UOSSD to those desiring a deeper look at the open source phenomenon."

This is my first new review of 2004. Last year I read and reviewed 33 technical books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics