- SP 800-35, Guide to Information Technology Security Services
- SP 800-36, Guide to Selecting Information Security Products
- SP 800-42, Guideline on Network Security Testing
- SP 800-50, Building an Information Technology Security Awareness and Training Program
- SP 800-64, Security Considerations in the Information System Development Life Cycle
Of these the first two are probably of most interest to security vendors. Customers frequently have no idea what to buy or how to make decisions, so they turn to guides like these.