Information Security Education

After reading this dire Register.co.uk story on outsourcing IT jobs overseas, I checked out the NSA's National INFOSEC Education & Training Program. It lists 50 universities designated as Centers of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Education. I noticed George Mason University (near my home) is listed, and offers a MS in Information Security and Assurance and a Ph.D. Concentration in Information Security and Assurance. I wonder what it would be like to take a course like STAT 789 - Advanced Topics in Statistics: Computer Intrusion Detection? I'm interested in programs like this in the event I want to teach at the university level in 10 to 20 years.

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics